Sunday, May 29, 2011

egg egg holder

My love for this egg holder comes with a story. When I was in high school, I brought two hard boiled eggs to lunch everyday, in a brown paper lunch bag. One day when I sat down at the lunch table, I discovered only one egg and an egg-sized hole at the bottom of the bag. While I wasn't particularly upset about only having one egg in my lunch, I was a little bit concerned about where the egg had gone off to. When I got back to my locker, the egg was smashed into the carpet so thoroughly that you couldn't even tell what it had once been. Unless you were one of my friends, who got endless enjoyment out of it.

egg egg holder at the A + R Store
Anyway, I ended up having to put the eggs in a plastic lunch bag so that any moisture they gave off didn't help them escape the paper bag again. This egg egg holder, which can by found at the A + R Store, definitely would have saved a lot of plastic while looking awesome at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment