Friday, April 20, 2012

matte nails

Beauty products are not something that I usually spend very much money on, but let me tell you, this nail polish was worth every penny. I like shiny things just as much as anybody else, but there is just something sleek and modern about a matte finish. And so, let me introduce you to Mat Top Coat by Chanel. Paint a coat of it over any other color of nail polish and you get a stunning matte finish almost instantly.
























Inspired by the bottle itself, I decided to try it out with black nail polish. You can really see the difference in the before and after photos below. In the future I think it would look extra fancy if I only painted the top coat over half of the nail, really showing off the difference in texture. Or maybe it would look interesting over a glittery nail polish. Oh how the possibilities are endless.









No comments:

Post a Comment