Monday, June 6, 2011

featured: inaluxe on etsy

one million short stories giclee art print
group hug giclee print
As someone who loves small, cozy spaces and not-too-big apartments, I'm not sure if I'll ever have enough wall room to hang all of the prints that I love. I think I may have to schedule print rotations so that they each get a turn on the wall.

These by inaluxe are no different. The colors and the patterns are great, but what I really like about them is how they almost seem random.


There's no repeating reason as to why a certain quotation mark is facing the other direction, no reason that green fades into red in one instance, but blue in another. So while the overall design is balanced, these is still some randomness that keeps your attention.

I also love the linen-like background that gives them texture and even more depth.

No comments:

Post a Comment